Located at the foothills of Mt. Diablo in Northern California, we draw our design inspirations from the beautiful natural surroundings. Our products are made to be functional, stylish with a touch of ruggedness. They are made to take you from every day life to every adventure that awaits you around the corner. Please check out our line up of products for yourself!
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At getshopitnow.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
This type of bag come in many colors, but i chose yellow, cause it’s easy to see and you’ll never lose it. it does what it needs to do, my stuff is dry and I’m happy I don’t need to carry around plastic bags anymore.
I’ve recently purchased one more bag, since mine was taken by my brother and never given back (hello Mike btw, hope you’re fine). The best thing about this bag is that it keeps your things dry. At all times. Like always. I dropped it from my kayak TWICE and was ready to say goodbye to my camera and iPad, but NOTHING happened to it. Recommended for kayakers (could be good for hikers as well).
Make sure you’re purchasing the bag with the right measurements, cause you might need a bigger one or a smaller one if it’s just for a coupla phones. I'd say this bag works great and has saved my whole family from soaking our keys, phones, etc on more than one occasion while out kayaking.
This is a good choice, If you need something waterproof for your things while on the water. I flipped my kayak and the bag fell into the water. Everything stayed dry just fine.
My pals and me went hiking a week ago and this bag really helped us out. it was pouring like crazy all the time and the only place where we could hide our devices was this bag. All our phones and tablets are still intact, not a drop of water on them. The roll-top closing makes this one a monster of a bag, it can float if you close it properly! The bag has a shoulder strap that makes it really easy to carry and it’s bright yellow, so there’s no way you leave it somewhere by accident.
If you fold the top of the bag properly, no water will get through. It's easy to seal and carry around. I used some plastic bags for my camera and iPhone when I put them in, just to be on the safe side, but all was fine. This bag is a sound investment, since you’d never want your devices to get wet and this bag will help out a lot. Before I got it I’d always leave my stuff with someone at the shore, but it’s not ideal, because in the back of my head I was always worried about my things.
Got this bag as a present for my sis. She’s really the outdoorsy type and she takes it with her on every hike! She LOVES this bag.
This was my first time dealing with a closing mechanism like that and I was not sure about how secure it is, but it worked perfectly. I’m taking this bag to a beach all the time and never ever had any issues. Easy to clean it from sand, no stains, easy to carry around. And it LOOKS COOL too!
Good bag, my clothes inside were dry, but it is a bit small for me, should have taken 10L.