BeginAgain is an eco-conscious toy company based out of Fort Collins, CO, who specializes in toys for children 6 months to 6 years old. We design and market toys that are fun and develop the child across all stages of toddler and preschool life, both mentally and physically. Our products are made from 100% sustainable materials, so they are child safe and most importantly mom trusted! Our brand is seeing tremendous growth as a result of:
1. Our sustainability message is resonating with consumers & retailers.
2. We use rubberwood, water based stains & natural rubber for entire product line.
3. Parents are looking for toys that reduce screen time for their children.
4. The revolt against plastic is very real & parents are looking brands not using plastic.
5. BeginAgain has grown as a very authentic voice that parents, grandparents & educators really love.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At getshopitnow.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
My toddler loves this puzzle! The pieces are brightly colored an letters are easy to read. They seem durable as well as the tray they sit in. My only complaint is that for N they used a nightengail. Most children would have no idea what that is so I feel it would be better if they used a narwhal instead. Over all this is a great puzzle for toddlers and preschoolers
4 year old grandson loved it. Needed a little help the first time but then could do it easily. Love the atudy colorful pieces.
My 2 year old perfected this by 25 months.Bought him it for his 2 year birthday because he loves puzzles. Keeps him busy. He'll complete this over and over 5 times before bed. Keeps him occupied for me to get dishes done. Sturdy. Great quality.
Adorable puzzle for kids and the adults here had to try it too. It was a little challenging, but we figured out you pick capital letters or lowercase letters on the animals. They have capital letters on 1 side and lowercase on the other. They fit together with all capitals or all lowercase. Each animal piece varies in size. There are a few animals that were so small we had to put aside so our little doesn't eat them. Most are not a choking hazard. Our toddler likes to hold each animal and make the noise the animal makes. Right now she prefers to take the puzzle apart after we put it together to put it away. We find animals from this puzzle in random places, like a dolphin in the cupboard or an elephant in the pantry. It arrived on time in a tall skinny box with ample cushioning.
This is a great puzzle for kids! Its difficult to do but the wooden pieces which are different animals are fun to play with individually and in themselves are a fun way to learn about animals from A to Z. Putting the puzzle together isn't easy but a picture of the puzzle comes with it & that helps putting the pieces together.
Purchased for a holiday charity donation. Very sturdy and durable, but had to laugh at some of the animal choices. Nobody in my office could guess if F was a fish or fox and the duck as the "N for nightingale" was a hoot.
This puzzle is very cute and very well made. I bought it for my 3yo granddaughter, who loves puzzles. When I gave it to her, she didn't like it as much as the traditional square type, but I jumped the gun a little. She just started pre-school! But she can still play with the animals, name them, and say what they "say." And I think she will grow into it and like the challenge of the different format when she does.
Cute colors. Adorable animal shapes.
Very high quality puzzle. It’s big (almost the length of my arm) and the pieces are smooth wood (no splintering). They’re sturdy and big enough that they can be played with individually almost like small blocks. I will say that it’s not obvious how they fit together. My 4 year old cant do this by himself. And there’s no picture printed on the tray so SAVE the packaging!